XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition. In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked.
- Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one.
- This command is handy for a custom ROM developer to push and install any installation zip file directly on a device.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 out of the box.
- The file extension of Recovery ROM is .zip which can be installed through local updates.
If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.
These options were replaced by other labels in latest versions and they are named as – clean http://www.threadway.in/unlocking-the-potential-of-your-samsung-device-a/ all, save user data and clean all and lock. Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. The installation procedure for this method is very simple. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
- You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE also has a great selection of custom ROMs available, providing even more features and performance.
- Check MIUI 10 Downloads – ROMs, Ringtones, Launchers, Themes, and Wallpapers to make your Mi phone most of it.
- After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware.
- In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Mi 11 with just one click.
Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool. Finding and downloading a Global ROM is perhaps the most time-consuming part of this whole procedure, given that the file will likely be somewhere between 1.5- and 2GB in size. Having an unlocked bootloader can also interfere with the correct working of some secure apps. These apps will not appear in Google Play, but even if you sideload them via the APK file you may find they do not work. Step.2 After Firmware Download you now have to install and install Xiaomi Flash Tools in your Laptop.